Also included in
- This curriculum bundle includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, centers, projects, inquiry lessons, guided notes, and more for teaching Algebra I CCSS standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities with real world connections. Lessons help you teac$225.00$403.39Save $178.39
Plan your year of Algebra I with this free time-saving guide.
The entire year is broken down into units. Each unit has an information sheet with CCSS standards, daily objectives ("I can" statements), and resources to make planning simple.
This outline can be used as a pacing guide. It does not give a number of days per topic (since it can vary depending on students and class length), but you can easily fill in dates to be sure to cover each unit.
- Expressions & Equations
- Equations with Variables on Both Sides & Literal Equations
- Interpreting Graphs
- Graphing Linear Relationships
- Scatter Plots
- Systems of Equations
- Exponents & Roots
- Rational & Irrational Numbers
- Exponential Functions
- Absolute Value Equations & Functions
- One-Variable Inequalities
- Polynomials & Quadratics
- Piecewise Functions
- Two-Variable Inequalities
- Nonlinear Graphs
Looking for an entire Algebra I curriculum? Click here!
If you teach Algebra 1 to 8th graders, I also have a Combined 8th Grade Math + Algebra 1 Scope & Sequence.