This set of 20 task cards is made up of 5 sets of 4 cards. Each set of exercises has a different focus on the seeing structure in expressions (A.SSE)
1. Interpret the structure of expressions
2. Use the structure of the expression to identify ways to rewrite the expression.
3. Write equations in equivalent form to solve problems
4. Complete the square in a quadratic to reveal a maximum and minimum
5. Use properties of exponents to rewrite exponential expressions.
A full set of solutions are included.
In my store there is an identical product "Algebra 1: Seeing Structure in Expressions Task Cards with QR Codes". In that product the solutions are accessed through the QR Codes.