This is a bundle of lesson plans arranged into graphic organizers that can be used in an interactive notebook or put in a binder.
The topics included in these notes are the following:
• Patterns and expressions
• Complex number system defined
• Writing algebraic expressions
• Simplifying and evaluating expressions
• Properties of real numbers
• Properties of equality
• Solving one variable equations
• Literal equations defined and solving for a variable
• Determining if an equation is always,sometimes,never true.
• Solving and graphing one variable inequalities
• Solving and graphing compound inequalities
• Defining absolute value and solving absolute value equations
• Solving absolute value inequalities
I hope this organizer is helpful to you and your students; I would love to hear back from you and see how it helped you