Algebra 1 - Solving Equations with Variables JENGA Game Board
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating (you will get free-updates for downloads) bundle of my task cards, puzzles, and games that I have created. I use these during the first half of the school year. I will be continuing to add more resources to this bundle, and when I do, you will receive an update email!A secPrice $53.55Original Price $76.50Save $22.95
- This is a bundle of Algebra 1 equation solving foldables, task cards, games, and puzzles.Each product in this bundle is currently sold separately in my store. You can preview each file in my store to see the individual pictures and examples.Individually, foldables cost $1.50 and task card activitiePrice $26.95Original Price $38.50Save $11.55
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
- This is a growing bundle of grade 8 math resources designed for practicing skills! It includes puzzles, task cards, flash cards, Jenga, Bingo, and much more!Because a lot of the grade 8 content is introduced in early grades (and is the introduction to upper levels such as Algebra 1 and Geometry), yPrice $84.35Original Price $120.50Save $36.15
This is a JENGA game for reviewing solving equations with variables on both sides of the equation. There is a color version and black-and-white version. You can print the answer key directly on the back of whichever version you can print.
You can buy JENGA tiles or an off-brand version (Tumble Tower from Dollar Tree) and color-code them to match the colored problems. Enjoy!