Algebra 1 - Solving One-Step Multiplying and Dividing Inequalities - Puzzle Game
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating (you will get free-updates for downloads) bundle of my task cards, puzzles, and games that I have created. I use these during the first half of the school year. I will be continuing to add more resources to this bundle, and when I do, you will receive an update email!A secPrice $53.55Original Price $76.50Save $22.95
- This is a bundle of inequalities resources to use as lessons, reinforcement, and for review. Each product is sold separately in my TPT store. You can see the quality and more specific views of each product on its individual page. Foldables: 1. Solving and Graphing One-Step Inequalities - Adding &Price $19.20Original Price $25.00Save $5.80
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
- This is a growing bundle of grade 7 math Google Forms, Binder Notes, Foldables, and Activities. Because it is a growing bundle, once you purchase - you will receive free download updates as more resources get added. As resources get added, the price of this bundle will increase - so the sooner thiPrice $273.35Original Price $390.50Save $117.15
- This is a bundle of grade 7 math activities, including task card practice, Bingo and Jenga games, puzzles, and more!Once it is purchased, all buyers will receive updates to this bundle for free as they are added!This bundle includes resources for the skills:Chapter 1: Ratios and Proportional ReasonPrice $79.50Original Price $105.00Save $25.50
This is a set of 12 puzzle pieces. Each square uses multiplication or division in order to solve the inequality. The inequalities are matched with the solution set, and the finished result is a rectangle.
You can either print onto regular paper the puzzle in a mixed order (first slide) and have students cut and create
You can print the answer key version on cardstock, laminate, and cut. This would be a great idea for saving sets for all classes to use.