Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This HUGE Algebra 1 Bundle is the perfect way to SAVE on ALL of my Algebra 1 resource bundles. This big bundle includes Spiral Math Review, Math Games, and Weekly Spiral Assessments for the entire year of Algebra 1!What's Included...✔ Algebra 1 Spiral Review & Quizzes for the ENTIRE YEAR! Use t$45.99$74.86Save $28.87
- This bundle includes BOTH Digital and Printable versions of my Algebra 1 Spiral Review & Quiz resource. This bundle is perfect for teaching in the classroom or for teaching virtually with any learning platform (ex. Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, etc.)Use this daily spiral review as HOMEWO$44.99$79.92Save $34.93
This Algebra 1 spiral review & quiz resource can easily be used as HOMEWORK, WARM-UPS, or a DAILY MATH REVIEW! This resource was designed to keep math concepts fresh all year and to help you easily track student progress. All pages are 100% EDITABLE and easy to differentiate to fit your students' needs.
✪ to see more SUBJECTS & GRADE LEVELS!
✪ to see the DIGITAL VERSION!
★★SAVE $$ with these BUNDLES★★
- Algebra 1 Bundle: Spiral Review, Quizzes & Games!
- Digital & Printable BUNDLE: Buy One Get One 50% Off!
- Create Your Own BUNDLE: YOU pick what's included and SAVE!!
★★HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES★★
- 36 weeks of Daily Spiral Review Sheets
- 36 weeks of Weekly Spiral Quizzes
- Covers the ENTIRE YEAR of Algebra 1!!!
- 100% Editable in Microsoft Word & Google Docs (also comes in PDF)
- ANSWER KEYS included!
- 2 Formats Available: "Condensed" format to save paper & a "More Space" format to give students more space to show their work.
- Pacing Guide for the entire year
- 3 editable graphs for tracking student progress (use with weekly quizzes)
- 2 Weeks of Review to start the school year
- 3 Weeks of the next grade level to Preview at the end of the school year
- Use as daily homework or warm-ups and give the quiz on Friday to hold students accountable
✎ How it works...
- Students complete just one column of spiral review per day, Monday through Thursday.
- Each week provides practice on the newest skill being introduced (see pacing guide in preview) and consistently reviews previously taught skills.
- On Friday, give the aligned spiral quiz to hold students accountable for their learning and help monitor student progress. (perfect for weekly quiz grades)
❤❤ Why Teachers Love This Resource! ❤❤
- Homework/Warm-Ups are more predictable and easy to complete.
- The quizzes quickly assess students each week without taking up too much time or being overwhelming.
- Students are exposed to multiple standards every day, keeping their skills sharp.
- The daily assignments are meaningful and NOT overwhelming.
- Each week introduces a new standard while still reviewing.
- The quiz data helps identify skills that need to be retaught.
- Parents appreciate the consistency of the homework (if using as homework).
- Teachers can easily see where students are still struggling on a regular basis.
- Questions can easily be edited to support students' needs.
- Teachers find students need almost NO test-prep before standardized testing when using this resource all year.
- Homework completion rates increase! (if using as homework)
☝☝ Check out the Preview for more details and 3 FREE Weeks! ☝☝
Using This Resource as HOMEWORK!
Give each student a homework sheet on Monday. They will complete one column each night (Monday through Thursday). You can choose to print the "Show Your Work" page on the back or use the "More Space" format.
At the beginning of class each day, I like to take about 5-8 minutes to quickly review the previous night's homework and clarify any questions my students may have. Students use the "My Progress" section to keep track of how they are doing, and it helps hold them accountable for their own learning. My students value this time and use it to ask great questions because they know they will see similar problems on the next night's homework.
On Friday, I give the spiral quiz for that week and take it as a grade. I use the quiz to help me see where students are still struggling.
**This resource can easily be used as WarmUps.
This resource is a product of the partnership between One Stop Teacher Shop and Boom! Feeny.
If you would like to view MORE great Middle School and High School Math RESOURCES by BOOM! Feeny, CLICK HERE!!!
LOOKING for MORE great RESOURCES???
Download my FREE Shopping Guide to easily browse through ALL of my resources.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at email@example.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!