Algebra 1 Practice and Review SUPER Bundle
is a giant $$$ saving bundle of 10 Algebra 1 and Pre-Algebra practice and review sets for scavenger hunts, concentration, diagnostics, assessment and more. My students LOVE these. Use the different sets to differentiate.
Included in this bundle:
- Pre-Algebra: Simplifying Expressions using distributive property
- Algebra: Graphing Inequalities Matching and Scavenger Hunt
- Algebra: Linear Equation Graphing Matching Game (practice and review)
- System of Equations: Matching cards for review and practice
- Algebra: Pythagorean Matching and More Practice and Review
- Write an equation from a word problem
- One-step linear equation: practice and review
- Multi-Step Linear Equation Practice
- Work problem Practice
- Rate-Time-Distance Practice
more with the Algebra 1 Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to Algebra 1 in the store.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other pre-algebra activities.
- Host a simplifying expression scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of matching expressions to simplified expressions.
- Play the classic game of concentration.
- Assess students understanding of the distributive property by having students match cards.
A great addition to your pre-algerba and algebra review and practice.
Use this set to differentiate. While one student is practicing writing an equation, another can review multi-step linear equations
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 120+ equation cards and 120+ matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet for each concept
- A complete answer key for each set of cards
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● 3 Ways to explore ratio (SAVE)
● Fibonacci Spirals
● Back to School: 6th grade reflections
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Real-World Math: Probability and Genetics, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.