Algebra 1 - The Distributive Property - Foldable
Also included in
- This is a list of the currently uploaded foldables in this bundle. It is an ever-growing bundle that will continue to be updated, so for one price you can always have every resource! This has a current value of over $63 if bought separately! Check out my store for individual views of foldables. APrice $56.40Original Price $70.50Save $14.10
- This is a bundle of the following resources that are sold separately in my TPT store. You can see more information about each one as well as previews when you go to each individual's product page.Individually, foldables are sold for $1.50 each and task cards are $2.50. This is a money saving bundlPrice $17.60Original Price $22.00Save $4.40
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
- This is a growing bundle of Grade 6 Math Resources.It includes Google Forms, Binder Notes and Foldables, Task Card Activities, Word Wall, and more.The Binder Notes and Foldables have identical content, you just get both options!A growing bundle means that once purchased, all updates and additions toPrice $277.20Original Price $396.00Save $118.80
- This is a bundle of foldables that you can use for your student's interactive notebooks! I absolutely love using foldables in my Algebra 1 and Geometry classroom, and I know they make such an impact in a middle school math class!All buyers (after purchasing) will receive all updates and additionalPrice $74.50Original Price $87.00Save $12.50
- This is a growing bundle of grade 7 math Google Forms, Binder Notes, Foldables, and Activities. Because it is a growing bundle, once you purchase - you will receive free download updates as more resources get added. As resources get added, the price of this bundle will increase - so the sooner thiPrice $273.35Original Price $390.50Save $117.15
- This is a bundle of foldables and flipbooks designed for an interactive math notebook!Once it is purchased, all buyers will receive updates to this bundle for free as they are added!This bundle includes resources for the skills:Chapter 1: Ratios and Proportional ReasoningUnit Rates and PricesWritinPrice $66.00Original Price $82.50Save $16.50
- This is a growing bundle of grade 8 math resources including foldables and flipbooks for an interactive math notebook, binder worksheets designed for easy print-and-go lessons, and task cards activities.Because this is a growing bundle, the price will increase as resources get added. Once purchasedPrice $325.20Original Price $406.50Save $81.30
- This is a growing bundle of grade 8 math resources designed for an interactive math notebook. Because a lot of the grade 8 content is introduced in early grades (and is the introduction to upper levels such as Algebra 1 and Geometry), you will see a lot of topics marked for different grade levels.TPrice $80.00Original Price $100.00Save $20.00
This foldable is designed for interactive math notebooks.
This foldable walks students through the following:
1. The description of what distributing means: to multiply each term, and to encourage the drawing of arrows to each term.
2. Distributing can be done with polynomials of addition, subtraction, or both.
3. Distributing can be done when the multiplying number is after the parentheses.
There are 4 problems plus a word translating problem under each tab!
The answer key is included.
I have a distributive property set of task cards in my store as well!
You can see this foldable being used in action from my YouTube video lesson here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_1hqYHhB44&list=PLDKrf9k92mfgwsqoOTrKkilbUqfWht1Qg&index=4
Check out all of my Algebra 1 and Geometry video lessons on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/c/iteachalgebra