Algebra 1 - The Number Properties - 16 Flash Cards
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating (you will get free-updates for downloads) bundle of my task cards, puzzles, and games that I have created. I use these during the first half of the school year. I will be continuing to add more resources to this bundle, and when I do, you will receive an update email!A secPrice $53.55Original Price $76.50Save $22.95
- This is a bundle of the following resources that are sold separately in my TPT store. You can see more information about each one as well as previews when you go to each individual's product page.Individually, foldables are sold for $1.50 each and task cards are $2.50. This is a money saving bundlPrice $17.60Original Price $22.00Save $4.40
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Pre-Algebra / 8th Grade Math. Because most of Pre-Algebra is used in Algebra 1, I have taken the first half of my Algebra 1 resources, along with some additional middle school resources to create this bundle.1. Set of Foldables AND Worksheets/BinPrice $249.00Original Price $376.00Save $127.00
This is a set of 16 flash cards with the answers directly on the backs of each card. Please print with long side being the flipping side.
The following properties are covered on these cards:
1. Addition Property of Zero
2. Multiplication Property of Zero
3. Additive Inverse
4. Multiplicative Inverse
5. Reflexive Property
6. Symmetric Property
7. Transitive Property
8. Associative Property
9. Distributive Property
10. Commutative Property
I printed these on card stock and made enough sets for students to work with a partner.
They practiced together with the cards and then went through them again 2 more rounds, each where they quizzed each other. Worked so nicely! Could be used in math centers/stations and during assessment prep.