Algebra 1 - Understanding Quadratic Functions FlipBook Foldable
Also included in
- This is an ever-updating set of foldables for the second half of the school year. It is a growing bundle, which means as I add more content, the price will increase. However, once you purchase the bundle, you will get free updates to download the additional materials at no extra cost. The earlierPrice $48.40Original Price $60.50Save $12.10
- This is a bundle combining all of the quadratics resources that are in my TPT store, sold separately. For a more in depth look of each resource, take a look at my "Quadratics" category and you will see each listing with a preview file.This bundle includes:1. Graphing Quadratic Functions FlipBook (GPrice $18.00Original Price $22.50Save $4.50
- Are you using an interactive math notebook? Need a guided path when designing your own- or are you looking for one already created to model after?This will be the biggest time saver for you, ever!Every page of the MASTER NOTEBOOK COPY shows the title, page number, lesson number (can be changed of coPrice $125.00Original Price $201.00Save $76.00
- This is a MEGA Bundle of the following resources for Algebra 1:1. Complete Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook - Scanned copy of 70 pages front and back, including handwritten notes and completed foldables2. Complete set of foldables (78+) (all sold separately and as bundle sets in my store)3. CompPrice $429.00Original Price $751.50Save $322.50
This is a foldable designed for math interactive notebooks.
This foldable walks students through understanding the different parts and aspects of quadratic functions
1. Shape --> Parabola, This tab lets students see that a table of values, when plotted, forms a parabola that either faces upwards or downwards.
2. Axis of Symmetry, This tab lets students understand the definition of the axis of symmetry, graph it, and label the line.
3. Vertex - maximum/minimum, This tab lets students understand the difference between a maximum and minimum. There is then space to list the vertex, domain, and range.