Bundle of 19 Interactive Algebra 2 Activities with Google® Slides, Paperless and No Prep for you
. Engaging, fun learning for your students. This is a great supplement to your Algebra 2 Curriculum.
I have bundled nineteen fun, engaging, interactive Algebra 2 activities together for you to get you started with 1:1 Paperless activities in your Algebra 2 classroom. There are over 225 slides with a large variety of activities including Concept maps, Mazes, Digital Task Cards, Drag & Drop, Matching, Meme puzzles, Interactive Graphing, Digital Sorts, Scavenger Hunts, Picture Puzzles and more. Each activity is approached differently so that students can succeed in the many varied ways in which they learn.
Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing the Google resources in this bundle with your students are included as well as the links to the product. All answer keys are included. An index of the resources in the same numerical order as shown below is included for your convenience. Many of the resources have matching B/W printable versions and/or printable response sheets, and some have a non digital additional Homework assignment.
Because Algebra 2 curricula varies from school to school and district to district, I have created this bundle to be a least common denominator and have not included Probability, Statistics, or Trigonometry topics in this "sampler" bundle. Those topics and others are available individually, in a custom bundle, or in the Algebra 2 MEGA Bundle
of GOOGLE resources for Algebra 2.
This bundle is also appropriate for the Algebra sections of some PreCalculus classes.
Click on the links to see full descrptions.
1. Absolute Value Inequalities Save the Penguin with GOOGLE Slides Scavenger Hunt
2. Complex Numbers with GOOGLE Slides Digital Task Cards
3. End Behavior of Polynomial Functions Digital Sort with GOOGLE Slides
4. Expanding Logarithms Fun MEME Puzzle, with GOOGLE® Slides
5. Factoring Trinomials Matching with Google Slides
6. Graphing and Properties of Absolute Value Functions Google Slides Digital
7. Graphing and Properties of Rational Functions Google Slides Digital
8. Graphing Circles Standard Form with GOOGLE Slides
9. Graphs of Odd and Even Functions Interactive Sort with GOOGLE Slides
10. Linear Inequality Graphs Maze with GOOGLE Slides
11. Logarithms and Exponential Expressions matching with GOOGLE Slides
12. Piecewise Defined Functions with Interactive GOOGLE Slides
13. Quadratic Properties Concept Map with GOOGLE Slides
14. Radical Equations Digital Task cards with GOOGLE Slides
15. Rational Exponents Match and Sort with Google Slides
16. Simplifying Radicals with Variables with Google Slides
17. Solving Systems of 2 Linear Equations by Graphing with Google Slides
18. Synthetic Division with Interactive GOOGLE Slides
19. Systems of Equations with 3 Variables Digital Task Cards with Google Slides
I have more Algebra Google Activities. Click on the link below to see them all. Custom Bundle requests gladly accepted. Drop me an email to get started or request a personalized catalog.
•More Teach Interactive™ GOOGLE Resources
You may also like:
★ Algebra 1 Bundle of 19 GOOGLE Activities
★ Algebra 2 MEGA Bundle of 57 GOOGLE Activities
Need printables, too? You may like:
★ Algebra 2 Bundle of Activities
★ Parent Functions Comic Book Doodle Note Bundle
Note: You and your students must have access to the internet and have individual FREE Google Drive Accounts to use this resource.
Why should you teach with Teach Interactive™ Google Resources?
✓ Completely paperless, no printing, no lost assignments, and NO PREP for you
✓ Students work directly on their own pages or work collaboratively - your choice!
✓ Students can submit work digitally and you can give feedback promptly
✓ More engaging than pencil and paper
✓ Incorporate technology that students are familiar with into your lessons.
✓ Students can organize their materials in their own Google Drive. Great for Review!
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.