Algebra 2 College Algebra Final Exam or Review
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Since Algebra 2 Curriculum differs between schools I have created 2 versions of an End Of Year, EOC Review. This bundle includes both versions. Topics for each are listed below. Both Part 1 and Part 2 include 5 versions of a "test" in both multiple choice and free response formats. Each assessmentPrice $8.00Original Price $10.00Save $2.00
This Algebra 2 Review, Final Exam, or Warm Ups with 250 Questions in 5 Versions is designed for Algebra 2 or College Algebra if you teach dual enrollment. It can also be used as a Back to School Pretest for PreCalculus.
- Each version of the test includes 50 well chosen representative questions. The bundle includes 5 versions; three in multiple choice format and two free response. The test / review should take about 2 hours and is meant to be used with a graphing calculator. This test has been given and is quite successful. This also makes a great SAT/ACT review. Use it in its entirety or page by page. Great for emergency sub assignment!!
• Polynomial expressions
• Rational expressions
• Linear Equations
• Linear equations and their graphs
• Linear and Absolute inequalities and their graphs
• Graphing and solving systems of simultaneous linear equations
• Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
• Factors and factoring of quadratic polynomials with integer coefficients
• Completing the square in quadratic expressions
• Quadratic formula and factoring of general quadratic polynomials
• Using the quadratic formula to solve equations
• Complex Numbers
• Basic Matrices
• Exponential Functions
• Composite Functions
• Logarithmic Functions
• Piecewise Defined Functions
• Compound Interest
• Linear Simultaneous Equations
• Non-Linear Simultaneous Equations
⇒ Use with my new Create-A-Quiz Daily Quiz Toolkit™ to create quizzes, warm-ups, bell ringers, and exit slips.
Answer Keys included. Note: The pdf is editable with Adobe Acrobat.
Since Algebra 2 Curriculum differs between schools, you may also be interested in Algebra 2 End of Course Review Part 2 with 300 Questions </a> which includes Trigonometry, Conics, Probability, and Statistics.
You may also like:
★ Algebra 2 End of Course Review Part 2 with 300 Questions
★ Algebra 2 End of Year EOC FUN Notes Review
★ Algebra 2: Huge Bundle of Great Activities and Resources
★ Algebra 2 Digital MEGA Bundle of Activities
★ Algebra 2 Digital Bundle of Activities
★ PreCalculus Bundle of Activities and Resources
★ Graphing Calculator Reference Sheet Handout Bundle
★ Print Graphs on Sticky Notes fun for so many things
⇒ Click here to follow my TpT store to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products. Did you know that you can earn 5% back towards future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
Connect with me:
✓ Join Joan's World of Math to access my , and get news and updates
✓ Visit my Facebook Page
✓ Follow me on Instagram
LICENSING TERMS: The purchase of a license for this resource is for use by one teacher only for his or her students only. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire department, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Please respect my hard work and do not share.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: ©2017-2021 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is