Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide is great for helping students prepare for the end of year assessment or Algebra 2 state assessment! The Algebra 2 curriculum has been separated into the following four categories and there is one review page per category.
2. Equations and Inequalities
3. Functions and Graphing
4. Sequences, Series, and Statistics
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. Student-Driven Review: Provide students with the blank outline in pairs or groups and ask students to create their own study guides by summarizing each topic and providing examples, as needed.
b. Group Jigsaw: Each group of 3-4 students chooses one of the four topics. The assignment is for students to become experts on their chosen section using the blank study guide or outlined study guide. Re-assign groups so that each group contains at least one expert from each topic. Students can then work on additional review tasks together!
Alternatively, on a review day, each group can run a station on that topic and other students can ask them questions about it!
c. Whole class: Use the Study Guide Outline to fill in together as a whole group.
d. Student Reference Tool: Provide students with the filled-in study guide to use for reference when reviewing in class or studying at home!
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.