Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice is a quick way to review a variety of skills! The Algebra 2 curriculum has been separated into the following four categories:
1. Expressions (calculator practice)
2. Equations and Inequalities (no calculator allowed!)
3. Functions and Graphing (calculator practice)
4. Sequences, Series, and Statistics (calculator practice)
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. For Practice #1, #2, and #4, students will need access to a graphing calculator. For practice #3, students will not need any type of calculator.
b. Students can complete all four problem sets in one class period or they can be complete one practice per day.
c. Students can work individually, pairs, or groups. If they are working in groups, teachers can monitor students to make sure each student has their own calculator and is getting the calculator practice individually.
d. A timer could be set so that students have a general idea on fluent they should be with the material.
e. The answer key could be copied and provided to students (or posted on a wall) for students to use to check their work after they have finished.
f. If students complete the practices individually, their work could be collected for a formal or informal grade.
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.