Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards is an in-class activity that helps students learn longer, more challenging processes!
Curricular Content: Factoring Trinomials A>1
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. After copying the sheets front to back, cut along the horizontal line only. Then fold the cards along the vertical line.
b. Students will have the opportunity to work through math concepts without feeling rushed. This is a great time for teacher check-ins with individual students or pairs of students.
c. What’s great is that students will receive immediately feedback on their work in order to correct errors right away!
d. Students can have their own set of cards or two students can share one set.
e. Ask students to take out a sheet of paper on which to complete the questions. Each student should do work on their own paper.
f. Questions can be completed in any order, but they are typically ordered from the least difficult to the most difficult. These task cards are all factoring problems, where A >1.
g. Ask students to submit their work, whether or not the work is graded formally or informally!
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.