Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups are great for students to practice and teachers to receive feedback on student understanding!
Warm-up #1: Domain and range, increasing and decreasing
Warm-up #2: Factoring sums and differences of squares and cubes
Warm-up #3: Finding the vertex of absolute value, quadratic, radical, and cubic functions, Finding key points of exponential and logarithmic functions
Warm-up #4: Simplifying negative and rational exponents
Warm-up #5: Solving power equations
Warm-up #6: Calculating and interpreting the discriminant
Warm-up #7: Statistics and the Empirical Rule
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. Warm-up: Provide it to students at the beginning of class. Students could check their answers in class or it could be collected and graded. The grade could count in the grade book or could just be for student feedback.
b. Timed Practice: Set at timer for students to work individually or in pairs. The score could count for a grade or the winning group could earn a prize!
c. Exit Ticket: Students can complete this individually or in pairs at the end of class! Ask students to pass in their work before they exit the classroom.
d. Check-in Quiz: Used for student and teacher feedback. Students work individually or together.
e. Informal In-Class Practice: Students can work together or individually. Students can check with the answer keys posted on the board or printed on paper.
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.