Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice! is packed with several practice questions for students to use to prepare for the end of year assessment or Algebra 2 state assessment! The Algebra 2 curriculum has been separated into the following four categories:
2. Equations and Inequalities
3. Functions and Graphing
4. Sequences, Series, and Statistics
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. Homework Assignment: Each sheet could be a homework assignment over four days of review. Another option would be to have the entire packet due at one time.
b. Group Jigsaw: Each group of 3-4 students chooses one category to review and master. The assignment is for each group to become experts on their chosen section. On a review day, each group can run a station on that topic and other students can ask them questions about it!
c. Group Competition: Students work together and aim to get the highest score. The catch is that they can only earn a point for their score if everyone in the group gets a question correct with all the correct work shown. Students should collaborate, but not copy. There are three lifelines: each group can ask the teacher a question, phone a friend, or look in their notes. For each lifeline they do not use, they earn an extra point! This score could count for a grade or the winning group could earn a prize =)
d. Informal In-Class Practice: Students work together or individually. Students can check with the answer keys posted on the board or printed on paper. Alternative: students work in pairs and at the end, collect and grade only one randomly-chosen paper!
e. Games: The questions from these review sheets can be easily used in a game! Some games that are engaging are: Matho, Academic Hangman, and Bazinga!
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.