Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review is a set of instructions that present the calculator in easy-to-use steps. The Algebra 2 curriculum has been separated into the following four categories and there are calculator instructions for each of the categories.
2. Equations and Inequalities
3. Functions and Graphing
4. Sequences, Series, and Statistics
This activity can be used in many ways, and here are some ideas on how it can be used in class:
a. This product is great for students to use to prepare for end of the year assessments or state assessments where calculator use is allowed.
b. If reviewing over multiple days, each of the four sections could be passed out to students on the corresponding review day.
c. The calculator steps could be provided to students individually or as a class set at the beginning of the review time. Students can use it as a reference during review in class or at home.
d. Whole Class Review: To review calculator tools as a whole class, students can use a pencil, pen, or highlighter to emphasize specific concepts.
This product is included in the following bundles:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity Bundle: More than just a packet!
2. Virginia SOL Review Activities for Algebra 2: More than just a packet!
Other activities you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Warm-Ups
2. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Mini-Quizzes
3. Algebra 2 End of Year Quick Questions Activity: Fix Common Mistakes!
4. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: TI-Calculator Practice
5. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Factoring Math Sprint!
6. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: It's a Race!
7. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Task Cards
8. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Practice!
9. Algebra 2 End of Year TI-Calculator Review: User-Friendly Steps!
10. Algebra 2 End of Year Review Activity: Study Guide
Other bundles you might enjoy:
1. Algebra 2 Activities Bundle: Fix Common Mistakes!
2. Quadratic Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
3. Exponents and Radicals Activity Bundle
4. Factoring Activities Bundle
5. Rational Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
6. Polynomial Functions Activities Bundle: Algebra 2
This license is for one teacher only for personal use in his or her classroom. This license is non-transferable. Therefore, licenses cannot be given to or shared with other teachers. This document cannot be used by a common planning team, department, or district, without purchasing the correct number of licenses.
This document cannot be posted online in any form, including course websites or personal websites. You may, however, post this document on password-protected websites that are accessed by students.