This is the ninth lesson in a ten-lesson unit on QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS & EQUATIONS. Designed for Algebra 2 students with a basic understanding of graphing relations and functions, the file includes everything you need to teach the lesson:
* Two options of an 8-page Bound-Book Dinah Zike Foldable*, used with permission
* Smart Notebook 11 Lesson Presentation
* Homework assignment
* Two forms of a Daily Quiz to help your students succeed
* Answer keys and directions
Students will solve quadratic equations with pure imaginary solutions and complex solutions, solve linear equations in complex numbers, write quadratic equations given complex roots by using the sum and product rules, and find reciprocals of complex numbers by rationalizing the denominators.
The unit includes the following topics:
1) Quadratic Functions and Transformations
2) Standard Form of a Quadratic
3) Modeling with Quadratic Functions
4) Factoring Quadratic Expressions
5) Quadratic Equations
6) Completing the Square
7) The Quadratic Formula
8) Complex Numbers
9) Equations and Complex Solutions
10) Quadratic Systems
You can also purchase a bundled set of FOLDABLES
or SMARTNOTEBOOK 11 PRESENTATIONS
at my store.
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App , such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!