Mega Bundle of 57 Interactive Algebra 2 Activities with Google® Slides, Paperless and No Prep for you
. Engaging, fun learning for your students. This works well with and supplements almost every Algebra 2 Curriculum.
I have bundled 57 fun, engaging, interactive Algebra 2 activities together for you to get you started with 1:1 Paperless activities in your Algebra 2 classroom. There are over 600 slides with a large variety of activities including Concept Maps, Mazes, Digital Task Cards, Drag & Drop, Matching, Meme puzzles, Interactive Graphing, Digital Sorts, Scavenger Hunts, Picture Puzzles and more. Each activity is approached differently so that students can succeed in the many varied ways in which they learn. There are resources from every unit described in Common Core plus review resources to get you started Back to School.
Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing the Google resources in this bundle with your students are included as well as the links to the product. All answer keys are included. An index of the resources in the same numerical order as shown below is included for your convenience. Many of the resources have matching B/W printable versions and/or printable response sheets, and some have a non digital additional Homework assignment.
This bundle is also appropriate for many PreCalculus classes.
This is a "growing bundle". As I add more resources, the price will increase. Any prior purchases will receive the added resources at NO CHARGE. You will be notified of any updated and upgrades via email through TpT.
If this is more than you need right now, please look at ★ Algebra 2 Bundle of 19 GOOGLE Activities
Included in the Bundle:
Click on the links to see the full descriptions.
1. Absolute Value Inequalities Save the Penguin with GOOGLE Slides Scavenger Hunt
2. Algebra Interactive Crossword Puzzle with GOOGLE slides
3. Algebra Interactive Digital Notebook Vocabulary GOOGLE edition
4. Arithmetic Sequences Famous Mathematician Puzzle with Google Slides
5. Completing the Square with GOOGLE Slides for Algebra Quadratics
6. Complex Numbers with GOOGLE Slides Digital Task Cards
7. Conics Review Digital Maze with Zombie Theme with GOOGLE Slides
8. Direct Variation Digital Task Cards with GOOGLE Slides
9. Distance Formula Famous Mathematician Puzzle with GOOGLE Slides
10. Factoring Binomials The Difference of Squares with GOOGLE Slides for Algebra
11. Factoring Quadratic a > 1 Save the Penguin with GOOGLE Slides for Algebra
12. Factoring Trinomials Matching with Google Slides
13. Graphing and Properties Logarithmic Functions Google Slide Digital Organizer
14. Graphing and Properties of Absolute Value Functions Google Slides Digital
15. Graphing and Properties of Exponential Functions Google Slides Digital
16. Graphing and Properties of Polynomials Google Slides Digital Organizer
17. Graphing and Properties of Quadratic Functions Concept Map with GOOGLE Slides
18. Graphing and Properties of Rational Functions Google Slides Digital
19. Graphing Circles Standard Form with GOOGLE Slides
20. Graphing Conics with GOOGLE Slides
21. Graphing Piecewise Defined Functions with Interactive GOOGLE Slides
22. Graphs of Odd Even Functions Interactive Sort GOOGLE Slides
23. Graphs Transformation of Functions Digital Task Cards GOOGLE
24. Interval Notation with GOOGLE Slides
25. Linear Inequality Graphs Maze with GOOGLE Slides
26.Logarithmic Equations with GOOGLE Slides plus HW
27. Logarithms and Exponential Forms Matching with GOOGLE Slides
28. Logarithms Changing Forms with GOOGLE Slides
29. Logarithms Expanding Fun MEME Puzzle, with GOOGLE® Slides
30. Multi Step Equations Digital Task Cards with GOOGLE slides
31. Parent Functions Digital Interactive Notebook with GOOGLE slides
32. Pascal's Triangle with GOOGLE slides
33. Pi Day Fun with GOOGLE Slides
34. Polynomial Functions End Behavior Digital Sort with GOOGLE Slides
35. Quadratic Equations Digital Task Cards and Matching with GOOGLE Slides
36. Quadratic Equations Maze with Google Slides plus HW
37. Quadratics Discriminant Card Sort with GOOGLE Slides
38. Quadratics Properties Digital Task Cards with GOOGLE Slides
39. Radical Equations Digital Task cards with GOOGLE Slides
40. Radicals Adding and Subtracting Matching Activity and Puzzle in GOOGLE Slides
41. Radicals Simplifying with Variables with Google Slides
42. Rational Exponents Match and Sort with Google Slides
43. Synthetic Division with Interactive GOOGLE Slides
44. Systems of 2 Linear Equations Solving by Graphing with Google Slides
45. Systems of 2 Linear Equations with Aliens - a GOOGLE Slides Puzzle
46. Systems of Equations with 3 variables Digital Task Cards with Google Slides
47. Trig Converting Degrees and Radians Mazes with GOOGLE Slides
48. Trig Graphing and Properties of the Sine and Cosine Functions Google Slides Digital
49. Trig Interactive Unit Circle GOOGLE Slides Resource
50. Trig Reference Angles Digital Task Cards with GOOGLE Slides
51. Trig Right Triangle Ratios with GOOGLE Slides Digital Task Cards
52. Trig Sine and Cosine Periodic Properties with GOOGLE slides
53. Trig Special Values Tarsia Puzzle Digital Interactive with GOOGLE slides
54. Measures of Central Tendency, Mean, Median, Mode with Google Slides
55. Normal Distribution and Applications with GOOGLE Slides
56. Permutations and Combinations Fun Maze with GOOGLE Slides
57. Permutations and Combinations with GOOGLE Slides Digital Task Cards
Custom Bundle requests gladly accepted. Drop me an email to get started or request a personalized catalog.
You may also like:
★ Algebra 1 Bundle of 19 GOOGLE Activities
★ Algebra 2 Bundle of 19 GOOGLE Activities
★ All Interactive GOOGLE Resources
Need printables, too? You may like:
★ Algebra 2 Bundle of Activities
★ Parent Functions Comic Book Doodle Note Bundle
Note: You and your students must have access to the internet and have individual FREE Google Drive Accounts to use this resource.
Why should you teach with Teach Interactive™ Google Resources?
✓ Completely paperless, no printing, no lost assignments, and NO PREP for you
✓ Students work directly on their own pages or work collaboratively - your choice!
✓ Students can submit work digitally and you can give feedback promptly
✓ More engaging than pencil and paper
✓ Incorporate technology that students are familiar with into your lessons.
✓ Students can organize their materials in their own Google Drive. Great for Review!
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.