This is the final lesson in a ten-lesson unit on QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS & EQUATIONS. Designed for Algebra 2 students with a basic understanding of graphing relations and functions, the file includes everything you need to teach the lesson:
* Two options of an 8-page Bound-Book Dinah Zike Foldable*, used with permission
* Smart Notebook 11 Lesson Presentation
* Homework assignment
* Two forms of a Daily Quiz to help your students succeed
* Answer keys and directions
Students will see old skills in solving methods such as solve by graphing, factoring, and the Quadratic Formula, plus solving by graphing calculators. The lesson includes systems of equations with quadratic functions and linear functions where the task is to find points of intersection, if they exist.
The unit includes the following topics:
1) Quadratic Functions and Transformations
2) Standard Form of a Quadratic
3) Modeling with Quadratic Functions
4) Factoring Quadratic Expressions
5) Quadratic Equations
6) Completing the Square
7) The Quadratic Formula
8) Complex Numbers
9) Equations and Complex Solutions
10) Quadratic Systems
You can also purchase a bundled set of FOLDABLES
or SMARTNOTEBOOK 11 PRESENTATIONS
at my store.
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App , such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!