Who doesn't love a game of FOUR SQUARE? Your Algebra 2 and PreCalculus students love to relive memories from their childhood.
This activity turned into a race as my students wanted to be first to say they had all the boxes completed correctly. I put my class in groups of 4, assigned each a number from 1-4 and explained the task. Then off they went to work! Factoring, finding x- and y-intercepts, holes, asymptotes, and finally graphing.
This is a difficult concept for students, with a fun twist to practice.
Check out these other items related to RATIONAL FUNCTIONS:
1) Inverse Variation
2) The Reciprocal Function Family
3) Rational Functions and Their Graphs
4) Rational Expressions
5) Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
6) Solving Rational Equations
7) Work and Motion Problems
8) Review Quiz and Test Bundle
9) A Stations Lab Activity
10) A Tournament Review Activity
11) Rational Functions Unit Review Activity
12) Rational Functions-Foldables (R) Only
13) Rational Functions SmartNotes Only
14) Rational Functions Alg 2 Unit 8 Bundled
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!