This is my first six weeks test in Algebra 2. This Algebra II test has two parts: a calculator portion and a non-calculator portion. It comes as a PDF and a PowerPoint for editing to fit your needs. It covers the following concepts:
- Solving Equations and Inequalities
- Solving Systems using substitution, elimination and graphing.
- Graphing a system of inequalities and naming the solution.
- Solving a system in 3 variables using a matrix method.
- Setting up equations and inequalities.
- Solving absolute value inequalities.
- Graphing a piecewise function and naming domain and range using inequality form, interval form and set notation.
This test comes with 12 task cards to review these concepts.
Other Test Prep:
Copyright © 2017 Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original down-loader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.