Algebra Activity Worksheets - ACT Prep
These worksheets are included in my Math ACT Prep Curriculum
9 week product and with the individual Algebra Unit Bundle
, which is covered over 6 days.
The answer keys are included. 2 of the 6 worksheets are for partner and group activities. The other 4 can be done individually (or as partners if desired). These 6 Algebra worksheets and activities cover the following topics:
1. Writing Expressions - Group activity - Teams are formed and students travel from station to station and convert the numerical expression to words without repeating what any previous teams have written.
2. Combine Like Terms - Individual activity - Students find 2 mathematical and 1 word expression that are equivalent.
3. Midpoint, Distance, and Graphing - Partners - Students are assigned a point. Grouped with 3 other students, each find the midpoint, distance, and then graph the points.
4. Factoring - Individual - Students find either the sum, product, or two numbers given different combinations of these.
5. Graphs of Lines, Slope, Equations of Lines - Individual - Students determine if statements about 4 graphed lines are true or not.
6. Inequalities - Individual - Students determine what values satisfy a series of inequalities.
This material is appropriate for any Algebra class, but also practices skills that are often needed for questions on the math section of the ACT.
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math ACT Prep Curriculum
Algebra Unit - Math ACT Prep
Math ACT Prep - Algebra Practice Questions
ACT Math Prep Update 2017-BUNDLE-Over 170 Questions/Answers + Tips & Strategies
ACT Math Prep - Google Interactive Slides - 28 Questions and Explanations
Math 5-A-Day ACT Prep Skills - Daily Question Sets for 4 Weeks
Math Movie Questions for Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory - ACT Prep
Math Movie Questions for How the Grinch Stole Christmas - ACT Prep
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!