Interactive Notebook Foldables and Flipables! Student Love Them.
Activity Based Learning with Foldable Graphic Organizers and Task Cards really works to help reinforce your lessons. Task cards, Station cards, and Foldable organizers get your students engaged, keeps them on task, and keep them motivated.
In addition, students find them fun to work with and fun to study from.
This bundle includes 14
of my popular foldables, flip books and graphic organizers for Algebra. Some have task cards included as a bonus. There are over 160 pages jammed packed with great activities.
These resources have guided examples and lots of problems for your students to complete.
This will be a growing bundle. If you purchase now, all updates will be free for you.
Please click on the links below to read full descriptions of the resources.
1. Algebra 1 End of Course Algebra 2 Back to School Study Guide Flip Book
2. Algebra Completing the Square Foldable
3. Algebra Formulas by Color Interactive Notebook Pages - Graphic Organizer
4. Algebra Interactive Notebook Bundle
5. Algebra Linear Equations Flip Book
6. Algebra Multi-Step Equations Flip Book plus HW
7. Algebra Permutations and Combinations Flip Book Foldable
8. Algebra Graphing Quadratics Flip Book Foldable
9. Arithmetic Sequences Task Cards and Foldable Organizer
10. Algebra Sequences and Series Task Cheat Sheet
11. Algebra Solving Quadratics Flip Book
12. Algebra Systems of Linear Equations Flip Book
13. Algebra Transformations of Functions Flip Book plus HW
14. Algebra Variation Foldable and Task Cards
You may also like:
★ Fun Engaging Doodle Notes
★ Measures of Central Tendency, Mean, Median, Mode Flip Book
★ Algebra 1 Bundle of Interactive Activities with GOOGLE slides
★ Algebra Vocabulary Interactive Digital Notebook GOOGLE edition
★ Algebra: Huge Bundle of Great Activities and Resources #1
★ Algebra 2: Huge Bundle of Great Activities and Resources
⇒ Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2016 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.