• This interactive program has tutorial help and hands-on work with specific concepts, designed to teach in a concrete and visual way.
• The problems use randomly generated numbers.
• Positive feedback is always given with correct answers.
• If a student gets an incorrect answer, she/he may see the problem done correctly by clicking the "Show Me" button if it is available.
• The student can also access a tutorial by clicking on the "Show Me" button at the beginning of any problem. Tutorials are not scored.
• In the Steps mode, full credit for a right answer is given if all the parts are correct.
• The student’s score on each concept is recorded on the Progress Report which is accessed from the file menu on the main menu screen.
• A full list of the concepts covered is given in the preview.
• All Senari “Class” programs require a 32-bit operating system.