This curriculum is for an Algebra course. I taught it for a semester 90-minute periods, but is applicable to other settings as well. The units are:
1) Families of Functions
2) Linear Equations and Inequalities
3) Intro to Quadratic Functions
4) Non-Factorable Quadratic Functions
5) Polynomial Functions
6) Radical Functions
Depending on your needs you could use the materials as-is, pick and choose specific lessons, or use it as a resource to design your own curriculum and lessons.
Each unit includes the following items:
* A student note-taking sheet which includes: daily objective, example problems, new concepts/vocab, a blank space for notes and examples.
* A teacher version of the note-taking sheet which includes: Definitions for new concepts/vocab, key points for the lesson, and common misunderstandings that students may have in that lesson. Many also include lesson suggestions.
* Unit assessments which includes: the assessment itself, a blank student answer sheet, and an answer key.
* A final assessment which includes the same item as the unit assessments.
When I used this with my students, I bound (saddle stitch) each unit of the student note templates, 3-whole punched them, and gave them to students to put in a binder. Each day students filled wrote in their examples and notes and thus made an individual "text book". They loved it.
NOTE: The download includes a PDF and Word Document version of the curriculum. However, the PDF is the primary product. The Word document is provided as a convenience in case you would like to make edits, but was automatically generated from the PDF document and has some formatting quirks. The original documents were created in Microsoft Publisher. If you purchased this document and would like any of the original Publisher files, feel free to contact me directly.