Algebra--Equivalent Relationships Worksheet Set | Need some extra practice on equivalent relationships? Exercises in this worksheet set include:
1. True or False. Students will determine whether the given equations are equivalent or not.
2. Fill in the Blank. Students will fill in the missing number to make the equations equivalent.
3. Commutative or Associative. Students will determine if the given equation shown is the commutative or associative property.
4. Fill in the Blank. Students will fill in the missing number depending on whether the given expression is a commutative or an associative sentence.
Virginia Standard of Learning, Algebra I:
A.4 The student will solve multistep linear and quadratic equations in two variables, including b) justifying steps used in simplifying expressions and solving equations, using field properties and axioms of equality that are valid for the set of real numbers and its subsets.
A.5 The student will solve multistep linear inequalities in two variables, including b) justifying steps used in simplifying expressions and solving inequalities, using axioms of inequality and properties of order that are valid for the set of real numbers and its subsets.
Files included in this download:
• Algebra-Equivalent Relationships printable worksheet (Adobe PDF document)
• Algebra-Equivalent Relationships fillable worksheet (Interactive Adobe PDF document)
How to use the following files:
Algebra-Equivalent Relationships printable worksheet (Adobe PDF document)
Print a hard copy of this version of the document for students to complete as a handwritten worksheet. (Please note: The first page of the worksheet has duplicated exercises so you do not have to use as much printer paper.) The answer keys are included in this document.
Algebra-Equivalent Relationships fillable worksheet (Interactive Adobe PDF document)
Students can complete this document electronically as an Adobe PDF form using either a computer, tablet, mobile device, or iPad. Students select or type their answers directly in the boxes for each question. Once the assignment is completed, students can either save (it is recommended they save the document with a new name) or print the document for grading.
Questions or comments? Email: email@example.com
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Based on a work at www.ezk12lessons.com
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.ezk12lessons.com