PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit on Exponents flows right along with the other units available in my store for Algebra.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Exponent Review Flippable and Match-Up Interactivity
- Properties of Exponents Flippable
- Simplifying Exponent Expressions Mini Book
- Identifying Square Roots and Perfect Squares Book and Reflection
- Cubes and Cube Roots Notes and Journal
- Non-Perfect Squares and Cubes Interactivity and Practice
- One, Many and No Solutions Flippable and Interactive Sort
- Solving Linear Equations Interactivity and Creative Sort
- Rational and Irrational Interlocking Tab Book
- Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents Flippable and Journal
- Exponents KWL Pre-Assessment and Wrap-Up
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
**This unit is the same as the 8th Grade Exponents unit that can also be found in my store.**
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here with any questions or comments.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.