Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit on Algebraic Foundations is the perfect unit to start your school year with review from Pre-Algebra. Students will review concepts to build the foundational skills to add on to in several future units.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Formula Chart for Algebra 1
- Order of Operations Flippable and Practice
- Algebra Rules Flippable and Representations Practice
- Domain and Range and Input vs. Output
- Equation to Domain and Range to Graph Transitions Flippable and Practice
- Function versus Non-Function Sort
- Real Life Functions and Journal
- Functions Wrap-Up
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.