12 pages of interactive guided notes to introduce function rules and their graphs to your students. These "fill-in-the-blank" notes have pre-printed graphs for your students side by side with questions and guided practice sets to make learning quick and easy.
Because this unit is smaller than my other units, I am only asking $3.00. But don't underestimate the amount of information presented here. This unit includes:
* Plotting points on a coordinate plane (pre-algebra review)
* Comparing relations and functions
* Vocabulary: Domain, Range, Function Notation
* Recognizing functions from information given in various forms
* Using a function rule to make a table of values and a graph.
* Determining if a point lies on a line from its function rule.
* Using a table and graph to model a function rule for a given
* Finding a function rule from a table using logic and patterns.
* Recognizing a graph as a pictorial representation of a function.
* Determining independent and dependent variables.
* Exploring a few easier types of functions.
This unit will set the foundation for years of higher mathematics. Make sure your students don't miss a thing by using guided notes.
***Note: This unit is NOT about parts of a linear equation or shortcuts to linear graphing. My Unit 5 notes will be all about linear equations, but for now Unit 4 is only on exploring functions, and function notation, and how points can be represented on a graph.***
Key Words: Interactive Notebook Pages