This ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE 1
contains the following products:
• Error Analysis - Slope from Graphs Cards and Answers
• Error Analysis - Slope from Points and Equations
• Error Analysis - Solving One-Step Linear Inequalities
• Error Analysis - Solving Two and Multi-Step Linear Inequalities
• Error Analysis - Solving QUADRATIC EQUATION by FACTORING
• Error Analysis - POLYNOMIALS - PART I
There are 68 Error Analysis Cards
included in this bundle.
As we all know, Mathematical Practice 3
emphasize that students should be able to critique the reasoning of others
How often do we wish to stop the common mistakes from occurring? How often do we wish to emphasize to our students not to make a particular error? How often do we wish that we could show our students all the "possible" common errors and have them analyze it?
Students will be engaged in these Error Analysis cards.
In each of the cards, a scenario is given with the wrong approach to solving the situation. The student will be asked to:
1. Identify the error and explain it
2. Solve the problem correctly
3. Provide a helpful strategy or hint to avoid making this mistake in the future.
You could provide the student with the Error Analysis card to answer on it, or, use the attached answer form.
When could you use Error Analysis Cards?
Here are some suggestions:
- Cooperative Learning
- Pair Share
- Warm-Ups (to do now/Bell work)
- Entrance/Exit Ticket
- When some time is left at the end of the class regardless of the topic being taught
- Homework assignment
- Review before a quiz (major test) on this concept
- with Communicators
- .... etc. (Be creative :-) )
Please check out the FREEBIE regarding ERROR ANALYSIS product at
- FREEBIE * Error Analysis - MATH
This FREEBIE is to include a sample of every
ERROR ANALYSIS card that I design including this one. I am hoping that it will help our students to be better in their critiquing skills and avoid making the common mistakes.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺