Review major standards while celebrating the Olympic Games!
• 8 Activities (4 Team Events, 4 Individual Events)
• 50 Team Sheets with Flags
• Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals Sheets
Group your students into teams (2-4 students) and assign each a country. Some competitions are team events and some are individual. Award medals at the end of each activity.
The following activities are included in this pack:
• Function or Not, Linear or Nonlinear Card Sort
• Exponent Powerpoint Activity
• Real World Quadratics Card Match
• Quadratic Functions Error Analysis
• Arithmetic Sequence Match Up
• Polynomials and Quadratics Chain Puzzles
• Rational and Irrational Number Line Activity
• Inequalities Sort
Check the preview for details about these resources.
The team sheets feature the top 50 medal-winning countries in the summer and winter Olympics combined. These are great to hang on a bulletin board to track each team's medals.
Competition is a great way to get your students motivated! You can use these activities during the winter or summer games, or really any time of year.
Thank you for your interest in this resource from Rise over Run.
8th Grade Math Olympiad
Algebra I Mega Bundle