This test contains 27 multiple choice questions on topics presented in my Algebra Guided Presentation Notes: Unit 9 - Radical Expressions, which is available here on TPT. This is a PDF file.
This test will assess students on the following topics:
* Simplifing a radical using square numbers
* Simplifing radicals with variable expressions
* Multiplying and dividing radical expressions
* Rationalizing the denominator in a fraction with radicals
* Understanding and using the Pythagorean Theorem
* Adding and Subtracting radical expressions
* Solving equations with radical terms by squaring both sides
Also included, the answer key, and an answer document for students in case your school doesn't have a scantron machine.
Don't let students actually write on the test. Have them use scratch paper and record their final answer on an answer document. Require students to turn in their scratch paper with the test. (I never grade scratch paper, but requiring students to turn it in keeps them from taking your test questions from the room or sharing with others.)