This Algebra interactive notebook is for Unit 1.
-- Unit 1: Prerequisite for Algebra and Algebraic Expressions
• Rational/Irrational Numbers
• Real Number Properties (Commutative, Associative, Distributive, Additive Identity, Multiplicative, Zero Property, and Additive Inverse)
• Solve One-Step Equations Involving One Variable
• Solve and Graph One-Step Inequalities Involving One Variable
• Use Order of Operations to Simplify Expressions
• Analyze and Evaluate Expressions
• Define and Apply the Absolute Value
• Simplify Expressions by Combining Like Terms
• Simplify Expressions by using the Distributive Property
There are two pages for each concept. The first page is used for direct instruction (notes) and the second page is for students to practice the concept. The first page includes a "I can..." statement and the second page includes an area where students can rate themselves on how well they understand the concept. This allows students to look back in their interactive notebook before a test and know which concept they need to study. There are some pages that have foldables.
You can save over $30 by buying the complete Algebra interactive notebook that includes all units 1-10.
to purchase the complete Algebra interactive notebook.