This Algebra interactive notebook is for Unit 2.
-- Unit 2: Solving and Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Solve Two-Step Equations involving One Variable
• Solve Multi-Step Equations involving One Variable
• Solve Equations with Variables on Both Sides involving One Variable
• Solve Equations involving Multi-Variables
• Solve and Graph Two-Step Inequalities
• Solve and Graph Multi-Step Inequalities
• Solve and Graph Compound Inequalities
• Solve Absolute Value Equations
• Solve and Graph Absolute Value Inequalities
• Properties of Equality (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Reflexive, Symmetric, Transitive, and Substitution)
• Use Proportions to Solve for an Unknown
There are two pages for each concept. The first page is used for direct instruction (notes) and the second page is for students to practice the concept. The first page includes a "I can..." statement and the second page includes an area where students can rate themselves on how well they understand the concept. This allows students to look back in their interactive notebook before a test and know which concept they need to study. There are some pages that have foldables.
You can save over $30 by buying the complete Algebra interactive notebook that includes all units 1-10.
to purchase the complete Algebra interactive notebook.