This Algebra interactive notebook is for Unit 5: Graphing Lines & Determining Slope
-- Unit 5: Graphing Lines and Determining Slope
• Plotting Points on the Coordinate System
• Determine Slope Given a Graph
• Determine Slope Given a Table or Two Points
• Define, Write, and Graph Slope-Intercept Form
• Determine a Linear Equations Given a Table
• Standard Form to Slope Intercept Form
• Determine Linear Equations Given a Graph
• Determine Linear Equations Given Two Points
• Determine and Graph the X and Y intercepts Given an Equation
• Graph Horizontal and Vertical Lines
• Write Equations of a Line Given a Slope and a Point, or Two Points
• Write Parallel and Perpendicular Lines Given an Equation
There are two pages for each concept. The first page is used for direct instruction (notes) and the second page is for students to practice the concept. The first page includes a "I can..." statement and the second page includes an area where students can rate themselves on how well they understand the concept. This allows students to look back in their interactive notebook before a test and know which concept they need to study. There is one foldable included.
You can save over $30 by buying the complete Algebra interactive notebook that includes all units 1-10.
to purchase the complete Algebra interactive notebook.