I use this activity with a 9th grade algebra 1 class to review percent and percent change problems.
4 Types of questions are asked:
- What percent of ____ is ____?
- What is _____% of ______?
- _____% of what number is _____?
- % Change between _____ and ______?
Directions for use:
- Give each group/student a bingo card, question page, and answer page.
- Have students choose 25 of the answer choices and place them randomly on their bingo card.
- Call out a number and have students solve that problem. (You could also display the questions in a powerpoint and present them that way.)
I usually have about 3-4 winners in a 54 minute class period.