It is with great pleasure that I share my 34 slide power point lesson on Absolute-Value Inequalities.
* Students learn about how to solve absolute-value inequalities.
* They learn to solve more challenging absolute-value inequalities (including multi-step absolute-value inequalities)
* They then apply what they have learned to real life problems involving "Old Faithful" in Yellowstone National Park.
* The lesson is aligned with CC expectations and Across the Curriculum standards.
* As always, a follow-up assessment is provided to determine student understanding, and an answer key is included.
Thanks much, and have a great day teaching the kids!