"More on Solving Linear Equations" places a more intense challenge before the student who is learning to solve Linear Equations.
* Students become more fluent in the use of inverse operations
* Students apply the distributive property, and isolating the variable.
* Students enjoy their newly acquired ability to solve more complicated problems in algebra.
* Students apply the lesson to real-life situations involving a situation with rock climbing.
* This power point is aligned with CC Standards.
LOVE TO TEACH!!!