The following lesson offers students instruction on Solving Decimal Equations.
* Students review the meaning of "rounding errors"
* Students solve for approximate and exact decimal equations
* Students learn to manipulate decimal equations in order to eliminate the decimals prior to solving.
* In applying the lesson to Real-Life, students solve for Mountain Bike Club fees as they consider renting bikes and safety helmets, as opposed to bike rentals where you own your own helmet.
* This is a fun lesson for students as they master more difficult algebraic equations and find that the challenge is quite manageable, after all!
^ This lesson is aligned with CC Standards.
* Please enjoy!
LOVE TO TEACH!!!