The lesson today truly puts the student to the test.
* All forms of a Linear Equation are now part of the garnered information students have worked diligently to acquire.
* They begin a journey in manipulating the three forms from one to the other with fluency!
* Besides becoming masters at converting from one form to the other, they are realizing the correct form to use where leading coefficients and integer coefficients are concerned when they are using Standard Form.
* Students write linear equations in Standard Form using integer coefficients only.
* Students write linear equations in Standard Form given the slope and a point, given two points, and from graphed horizontal and vertical lines.
* No doubt, they will amaze themselves!
* Have a great day teaching our treasured discipline that we all know and love, mathematics!
* This lesson is aligned with Common Core Standards.