I totally enjoy teaching students about radicals, and Rational Exponents are especially fun!
* In this lesson, students learn about Radial Notation
* Students learn about Rational Exponent Notation
* Students learn that the Product of Powers Property holds true for fractional exponents
* Students learn and use the Properties of Rational Exponents
* Included in the lesson is a follow up assessment to provided immediate feedback to students and teachers as to student understanding of the material
* Also provided in the lesson is a set of clear and understandable GUIDED NOTES; the notes are intended to encourage active participation among students as the lesson is presented and for student use following the lesson as they prepare for homework, quizzes, tests, an final exams.
* This lesson is aligned with CC Standards.
* I feel confident that students will find the lesson informative and enjoyable, while teachers should find it practical and easily adaptable to their curriculum.
LOVE TO TEACH!!!