The following lesson is crafted around "The Special Types of Linear Systems!"
* Students will find this lesson to be the "kingpin" of all Linear System lessons, as it includes quick and efficient ways for one to recognize a Linear System with ONE solution, NO solution, and INFINITELY MANY solutions (please note the cut pieces of lumber on the floor of the carpenter's shop denoting one solution, infinitely many solutions, and no solution).
* Students will surely find themselves "hinging" onto the information.
* There is a real life problem that involves a carpenter who orders materials for two upcoming jobs where students' knowledge learned in this lesson about Linear Systems is required in order to solve.
* A quick three question Follow up assessment is provided so that they may assess their progress, and answers are provided so students receive immediate feedback.
* The lesson is aligned with Common Core expectations, while the slides are clearly outlined for the students' maximum understanding.
* Additionally, a section of GUIDED NOTES is included to encourage active participation in the presentation, and later these notes can be used in preparation for quizzes and tests.