Students love to apply previously learned material to more advanced operations! This lesson on Solving Radical Equations is both challenging and manageable for students!
* Students begin with instruction on how to clear radicals from their equations.
* Students learn about and understand that before they clear the radicals from the equations, they must first isolate the radical.
* Students learn about Extraneous Solutions and how the check for them
* Students learn about what it means when an isolated radical equals a negative number.
* This lesson is aligned with CCStandards
* A short follow up assessment is included in the lesson with an answer key. The assessment is intended to provide feed back to students and teachers as to the class understanding of the material covered.
* Guided notes are included, as well, to encourage students' active participation during the lesson presentation. The guided notes are useful to students in preparation for homework assignments, quizzes, tests, and final exams.
LOVE TO TEACH!!!