Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit covers quadratics, factoring with quadratics, graphing quadratics, completing the square and more!
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- What is a Quadratic? Flippable, Practice flippable, Graphing Mini Book and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics with Graphing Mini Book and notes for using a TI calculator to graph quadratics
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with the Greatest Common Factor (GCF) Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with x2+bx+c Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with ax2+bx+c Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with Special Factors Quarter Circle Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Completing the Square Titangle Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics using the Quadratic Formula Three Quarter Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics Wrap-Up Exit Ticket
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.
Flippables® and Interactivities® are trademarks of FormulaFun, Inc., and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 FormulaFun, Inc. All rights reserved.