This is a whole lesson on the different aspects of learning the remainder theorem. 27 slides + worksheet.
The lesson includes:
- A starter linking to solving quadratics and factorising
- Learning objectives
- 2 AFL activities around the keywords (avoids confusion when doing exam questions)
- Quick few examples and activities on factorising (reminder only)
- Method One: Long Division (1 example and 1 question)
- Method Two: Introspection (2 examples and 1 question) - my preferred method as I think it makes why it works much clearer and builds a better understanding.
- WORKSHEET with ANSWERS!
- Plenary: 3 questions that can fully factorise.
NOTE: Feel free to browse my shop for more excellent free and premium lessons and as always please RATE and FEEDACK, thank you!