Algebra STAAR Review
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
This Algebra STAAR Review contains everything you need to get your students where they need to be to pass the Texas EOC. Planning as early as possible is the key and your time is precious! Each lesson is broken down by the tested TEKS. This is a ton of material!
1) Use the objective lessons throughout the year to recycle information.
2) Use the objective lessons when you get in a bind and need to get through a particular objective quickly.
3) Pick and choose pieces to use after a benchmark to practice specific TEKS.
4) Pick and choose pieces to use in your review before the test.
5) Pick and choose pieces to use in your tutoring sessions.
6) Pick and choose pieces to use in your Algebra Camp.
7) Use the Task Card Activity about 5 weeks out from the test to begin practicing some basics.
8) Turn the Task Cards into Flash Cards and give each student a set.
9) Use the free response questions as bell ringers the second semester.
Try out the freebie in the preview to see if you like the format. Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual lessons. Be sure to download the bonus piece which contains a data collection resource and a Plan of Action and Analysis of Past EOC's! The TEKS covered are from the most recent changes made by TEA.
***New material just added: Free Response Practice and Review of Key Features of Graphs.
This Bundle contains:
- Objective 2 Lessons and a Quiz - Writing linear functions, inequalities and systems and finding domain and range.
- Objective 3 Lessons and a Quiz - Key features of linear graphs, graphing linear equations, inequalities and systems, transformations, finding slope/rate of change given various info.
- Objective 4 Lessons and a Quiz - Lines of best fit, correlation coefficient, causation.
- Objective 5 Lessons and a Quiz - Solving equations, inequalities and systems.
- Objective 6 Lessons and a Quiz - Writing quadratic functions in different forms, finding domain and range.
- Objective 7 Lessons and a Quiz - Graphing quadratics, finding key features, transformations.
- Objective 8 Lessons and a Quiz - Solving quadratic equations and finding reasonable fit to data.
- Objective 9 Lessons and a Quiz - Exponential function graphs, domain and range, reasonable fit to data, key features, growth and decay, interpreting the meaning of a and b.
- Objective 10 Lessons and a Quiz - Polynomial operations and factoring.
- Objective 11 Lessons and a Quiz - Laws of exponents and simplifying radicals.
- Objective 12 Lessons and a Quiz - Determining a function, evaluating functions, arithmetic and geometric sequences, literal equations.
- TASK Cards and Quizzes Packet - Designed to help students that have learning gaps and lack basic terminology and skills. Comes with a 4 Week Plan. Digital formats have been added!
- Both a digital and a printable Free Response Question Review - Do your students leave the free response questions blank? Give them confidence by using these practice questions.
- Review of Key Features of Linear, Quadratic and Exponential Graphs
Good luck and if you purchase this, you will receive a Plan of Action as a Bonus! Don't forget to download that important piece of information!
CHECK THIS OUT: For Students that have already taken Algebra but are taking the STAAR test during their next school year: Algebra EOC Bell Ringers
Follow Me - When you follow me, you will be notified of new products which are always 50% off for 24 hours!
Copyright ©Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.