This smartboard file can be used as the basis for your lesson on teaching students to simplify radicals that contain fractions. This 8 page file contains examples and numerous examples for students to complete.
There are several pages with magic tunnels, where students can pass a problem through a tunnel and have the problem simplified when it comes out the other side of the tunnel.
This is 1 of 9 Smartboard Files designed to deliver lessons on working with radical expressions. This is #4 of 9.
1. Visualize Radicals with the Geoboard
2. Simplifying Radical Expressions
3. Multiplying Radical Expressions
4. Simplifying Radical Expressions Containing Fractions
5. Simplifying Radical Expressions Containing Variables
6. Simplifying Radical Expressions Involving Addition/Subtraction
7. Koosh Ball Review of Simplifying Radicals
8. Koosh Ball Review of Simplifying Radical Involving Fractions
9. Square Root Review Game