This test prep set includes 2 final exams of 50 questions each, a comprehensive study guide of 194 questions covering 16 domains with notes for student reference, and answer keys. Every question on the study guide and exams is aligned to Released State Exams from the states of Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Texas. My experience in developing items for the Georgia SLO state-wide exams drove my inspiration to make this test prep bundle that has many uses in the Algebra classroom!
Some ideas for use are:
1) Use the study guide as a packet to be given to students at one time, or break it up and use the study guide as weekly homework assignments leading up to the exam. The study guide is broken up into 16 domains making it easy to split up the study guide. The study guide can also be conveniently used as one packet and referenced by page number.
2) Let students take the 2 tests as practice for the real exam. Students can analyze the results of their 1st test, make goals and an improvement plan, then try again on the 2nd test!
3) Use the 2 tests as a diagnostic and final exam. Teachers can use the data to show specific areas of growth.
4) Use one test as a final exam and use the other test as a make-up test or re-do test for those willing to better their score, at-risk students, or summer school students.
Common Core Standards:
The items in the study guide and 2 exams are aligned to the High School Algebra Common Core Standards.
1) Properties of Exponents
2) Simplifying Radicals
3) Interpreting Expressions
4) Proportions and Unit Conversions
6) Linear Functions
7) Linear Inequalities
8) Systems of Linear Equations
9) Rearranging and Working with Formulas
10) Quadratic Functions
11) Exponential Functions
12) Domain and Range
13) Transformations of Functions
14) Comparing &Contrasting Linear/Exponential/Quadratic Functions
16) Describing Data using Statistics
*Purchase of this product provides one (1) purchaser the rights for solely personal classroom use. Posting any part of this publication on the Internet in any form, including classroom websites, is strictly prohibited and in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To share this resource with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted multiple license purchases.